In order to ensure that the students have a
safe and positive learning environment, various rules must
be established to make sure that students do not endanger
themselves or other with their conduct. The rules are as
- Students may not leave the classroom without the
- When students do leave the room, they will be escorted by a coach.
- Students should be well behaved and ready to
- Students should raise their hands when they want to
contribute to the lesson.
- Students are expected to throw away their trash.
- Electronic devices should not disrupt the class. Grissom Junior Math Academy reserves the right to take up any and all distruptive electronic devices.